Empire Sound Studio is available for producing your next project. See our pricing details below.
LISTEN TO STUDIO SAMPLES
$560 PER SONG
Our Studio Package Includes:
- Engineering & Mixing by Alex Gerst
- Recording/Mixdown Time Necessary to Achieve Result
- Tracking on Vintage MCI 556D Analog Console with Pro Tools HD
- Mixing on World-Class SSL 4000 E/G+ Console with Pro Tools HD
- Free CD-R Stereo Master *(extra CD-R masters $10 each)
- Master DVD Backups Available for $50 per project
- Mastering by Derek Taylor at Milo Mastering Studio
- Drums, Bass, Electric & Acoustic Guitars, Amplifiers & Keyboards (no charge)
Studio Package Terms & Pricing
Empire Sound Studio requires a $200 Deposit to schedule and secure your session. The balance amount is due at the start of the first Recording Session. *(deposit refundable only if group gives minimum one week cancellation notice)
Empire Sound Studio is not a rehearsal hall. All scheduled bands are expected to be well rehearsed. Likewise all the songs, solos, intros, and endings should be planned out prior to your recording session.
$65 PER HOUR
After a completed mix, for $65 per hour, you can request rehearsal time, remixes, and adding more parts. We also offer a $65 per hour Studio Hourly Rate, or Block Rates of $600 for 10 hour blocks, if you prefer to work that way.
MIN. 10 HOURS
Alex Gerst, Engineer
Alex Gerst is a recognized Dallas Drummer and Studio Engineer/Producer with 20 years experience as a musician, producer, studio engineer, and live sound mixing expert. Alex has worked with members of Ministry and various groups from Epic Records, BMI Records, and Atlantic Records as well as the producers of Godsmack, Unloco, Nine Inch Nails, Tripping Daisy, Stabbing Westward, and The Toadies. Click here for more about Alex.
Alex is available for producing your next album or to discuss possible record development deals. Contact him for special rates and to discuss your next project.Equipment List
Studio Galleries.View All
Contact the Studio